Valentina Studio Pro 7 is the advanced data solution for Windows, Linux and Mac OS X, that supports all major databases including MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB, SQLite and Valentina DB, all in a single tool. This release includes several new features:
- Database Continuous Integration Tools. Valentina Studio Pro already has a powerful SQL DIFF tool, and now gains a Schema Snapshot tool and Source Control system
- Keyboard Shortcuts Customization. Users can modify the default keyboard shortcuts to whatever keys they would like to use
- Data Editor Layouts. Create and load custom layouts in the Data Editor to display different aspects of data, and use layouts that work between different tables and databases
- Schema Cache. Studio Pro will save the schema cache when database is closed and restore it on the next opening
- SQLite to Valentina DB Converter. An improved, step by step system to allow SQLite databases to be ported to Paradigma Software’s advanced, object-relational database system
- Reports Parameters. Valentina Studio Pro 7 report editor can add reports parameters, which allow users of free Valentina Studio to view reports with selectable parameters
- Localization. Valentina Studio 7 supports English, German, Russian and Ukrainian selectable in preferences; Japanese version coming soon
Valentina Studio Pro 7 also incorporates numerous small improvements, performance speed ups and fixes.
Valentina Studio Pro 7 is available for $199 per platform (or $399 for a cross platform license on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X), and also an education discounted versions is available. Valentina Studio 7 is also available for free. Both versions are available immediately for download from the official website at http://www.valentina-db.com.
About Paradigma Software, Inc
Paradigma Software launched its first product, the post-relational, columnar database technology Valentina, based on the groundbreaking work of Ruslan Zasukhin in advanced database research. Mr Zasukhin’s research was to develop a database system that bypassed the severe constraints on traditional relational database systems as they grow in size and complexity. Valentina maximizes available resources by making data based tasks extremely fast and efficient – even on industry standard Linux running on older hardware. Paradigma Software Incorporated was established in 1998 as an Oregon, USA based corporation. Paradigma Software has additional offices for development and sales in Germany and Japan.